Monday, May 17, 2010

Remind me that I'm alive

To you my love: Everyday when I see your face I am reminded why I am alive. Your smile makes my heart skip a beat constantly. When I'm near you I feel your light radiate through me like my own personal sunshine. I am never used to the way your smile feels, and I never want to be used to that feeling. I am thankful that you are there painful as it may be that you are not mine. I want nothing more than to love you and give you the world. Thank you for provoking my thoughts though you are never aware that you do. You were put in my life for a reason, to remind me that I'm alive. When everything feels stale and jaded you are there to pick me up and make me smile even when I may not want to. No amount of time could have prepared me for what I would feel like after I fell in love with you but I am certainly glad it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment