Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ech awful evening awful awful awful

Today started out nice enough. I began working on homework fairly early and had a nice breakfast. I left the house early to go train, and that was interrupted so that might've began my horrid evening. Then during my shift "he" came and asked where something was. My stomach suddenly turned to knots and I just felt nauseated. I can't keep dealing with this in this manner. I've been dealing with it by training and just staying quiet, keeping all of my anger on my training instead of elsewhere. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better training day because today wasn't. I still feel a little off. I'm tired of hearing the "oh you'll find someone better", blah blah blah. Who in the world said I was looking for "someone better". I wasn't looking for anyone when "he" crossed my path. I never am on "the hunt", it's not what I do. So, what now? I guess we will see what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment