Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What a mess

So i came to work the other day and kept hearing quiet chatter. One of my friends came to me and asked me if i knew where "he" was to which i answered a confused no. Then more people started asking me if i knew where he was as if we were still together and i was supposed to know. Well, he came in sick and looking like death warmed over. I felt horrible and my heart sunk and began to beat out of control. I wanted to say something but what? I love him but i guess i wasn't good enough to be with, so why try and offer and words of consolation, they'll just sound like empty words to him anyway right? So the rest of my night went oddly in terms of thoughts. I tried to stay way out of his way for fear of bumping into him and not having anything to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment