Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Skating keeps me sane

Today is one of those days, where time won't go fast enough. I look around and I see people wearing sweaters and holding hands and it's like "Geez, man rub it in my face already.". Obviously 'the grass is greener' does not always apply but what's wrong with wanting someone to skate with, and point out how lame and overly obnoxious tourists are,or just hang out with and count the stars...you know? I'm not by any means desperate, just perplexed as to what I may be doing wrong that I haven't found my 'makes my heart stop, days worth living, skate partner' yet; because sitting home having a glass of wine in the evening is not the way I want to spend them. I feel like I should complete the look by owning about 4 more cats, getting my name monogrammed on everything, and join a book club or something. Dear life....give me a break already.Let's face it...skating keeps me sane..

No comments:

Post a Comment